As of 1/7/22 – Visitors must have proof of a negative Covid-19 test taken within 24 hours of their visit, regardless of vaccination status.
As of 1/6/22 – In an effort to promote effective infection prevention and ensure the safety of our residents and staff, ALL VISITORS ARE REQUIRED to wear DISPOSABLE MASKS when visiting. The masks will be provided to you upon entry into the facility and are to be worn in place of woven fabric/cloth masks. If you wish to wear a cloth mask, it should be placed OVER the disposable mask. Please wear the mask over your nose and mouth and pinch the nose bar to ensure a secure fit. Residents must also wear a facemask over their nose and mouth when visiting with loved ones. If you have any questions, our team will be happy to assist you. Thank you for your cooperation.
As of 11/17/21 – Appointments are not required for visitation.
The following is recommended:
Afternoon hours for subacute residents to avoid interfering with therapy sessions.
8 am to 8 pm with avoidance of meal time hours 8am-10am, 12pm-2pm and 5pm-7pm.
Visitation is not permitted in meal service areas or the therapy gym.
Electronic screening is required and COVID testing highly encouraged. Masks must be worn.
Adherence to the Core Principles of COVID-19 Infection Prevention must be followed which includes the following:
- Visitors who have a positive viral test for COVID-19, symptoms of COVID-19, or currently meet the criteria for quarantine, should not enter the facility
- New admissions may be on transmission-based precautions or quarantine until they test negative for Covid
- Although visitation is not recommended for residents in transmission-based precautions or quarantine, visits may still be allowed in the resident’s room with all parties wearing well-fitting masks
- Although it is safer for visitors not to enter the facility during a Covid 19 outbreak, visitation will be allowed with information given to the visitor about potential risk of exposure
- Hand hygiene (use of alcohol-based hand rub is preferred)
- During indoor visitation, visitors’ movement is limited within the facility. Visitors should not walk around different halls of the facility. Rather, they should go directly to the resident’s room or designated visitation area
- Disposable mask (covering mouth and nose) and physical distancing at least six feet in between people, in accordance with CDC guidance
- New admissions will be on isolation until tested negative for COVID, but are permitted visitation
Facility Visitation Information:
COVID-19 Vaccination Links:
Star Ratings from the Federal Government:
Learn how we can help
They've spent a lifetime giving. They've taught us right and wrong. Putting their wisdom to task is the least we can do. Here's how we return the favor.
Facts about Absolut Care
When our company was founded
Rehab Satisfaction Rate
Looking to join the Absolut best team in the area?