Absolut Care of Aurora Park is pleased to be one of the only providers in the southtowns area to offer individualized in-house dialysis services to improve the health and wellness of our patients.
Our program involves a 5-day gentle dialysis protocol with treatments lasting roughly 3 hours each day. This differs from the typical 3-day schedule that many treatment centers offer, and provides greater flexibility and more time for therapy, activities, and rest. Most importantly, by receiving services in-house, you never have to leave the comfort of our facility for treatment. Once you’re ready for discharge, our team will coordinate the transition back to your previous dialysis center.
Designed with You in Mind!
Additionally, we adhere to stringent cleaning standards in which all common areas are sprayed with hospital-grade disinfectant a minimum of twice daily, ensuring maximum personal safety.
Benefits of In-House Dialysis
- Patients may experience less restrictive diet plans with more frequent dialysis.
- Dialysis on a 5-day basis can lead to a reduction of certain blood pressure and heart medications.
- More frequent dialysis can lead to an increase in daily activities/functions for long-term care patients.
- Community dialysis chair time is held for 30 days.
- Patient can stay with their current Nephrologists; we credential all physicians to stay with their patients.
- More frequent vascular access results in more proper vascular access care, i.e. less clotting and infections.
- Our (Dialyze Direct) dialysis machines are individualized per patient until they discharge from the facility.
- No long transportation trips to off-site dialysis centers.
- Heated and reclining treatment chairs provide for a relaxing experience.
- Dialysis equipment is less stressful and less painful for patients.
- Dialyze Direct model of care helps to reduce unnecessary rehospitalizations.
24/7 On-Staff Specialists
- Physicians & Nephrologists
- Infectious Disease Specialists
- Licensed Nurses
- Rehabilitation Therapists
- Certified Nursing Assistants
Insurance & Admissions
Aurora Park accepts Medicaid, Medicare and private insurances.
Our professional staff will assess your insurance needs and assist you in maximizing your coverage.