Our skilled Occupational Therapists address the daily skills that are essential for improving and/or maintaining your quality of life. Our professional team designs purposeful programs that are relevant to your individual lifestyle and tailored to your personal goals for recovery and healing.
Occupational therapy services typically include…
- Customized treatment programs to improve one’s ability to perform daily activities
- Comprehensive home evaluations with adaptation recommendations
- Performance skills assessments and treatment
- Adaptive equipment recommendations and usage training
- Guidance to family members and caregivers.
Who would be a good candidate for this?
Everyone no matter what functional level that is involved in their own participation in their adl’s.
What benefits will the patient receive from having this done?
Improve everyday function and help residents regain and improve their prior functional level.
What is the process like (what can the patient expect)?
In occupational therapy we use many activities to address function. Whether it be a strengthening exercise or balance exercise, the goal is being able to do washing, dressing, toileting and even cooking in a safe manner. We will practice these skills in a structured environment.
Why is Absolut Care the right choice?
We pride ourselves in having a group of experienced geriatric occupational therapists that continually facilitate innovative programs.